Containers transported trimodally
The logistics hub for south-west Germany: scheduled services from
Euro Terminal Kehl to Rotterdam and Antwerp – by barge and rail.
Rotterdam, Antwerp, Kehl
As a trimodal logistics service provider, we offer high-frequency liner services by barge and rail between Rotterdam, Antwerp and the Kehl terminal near Strasbourg. This is how we ensure efficient and fast intermodal transport of your containers.
Container logistics from A to Z
At our location in Kehl, we are able to offer you a comprehensive portfolio of container logistics services thanks to the cooperation with our partners Haeger & Schmidt Logistics and Klumpp + Müller.
In addition to the excellent connection of the terminal via the Rhine and rail to Antwerp and Rotterdam, Euro Terminal Kehl is distinguished through its local know-how and various additional services, such as the stacking and stripping of containers as well as storage facilities.
On a 50,000 sqm site, 1,000 m of quay length and 1,700 m of rail length distributed over four tracks are available to meet all the requirements of efficient container loading. We keep handling times short – thanks to three cranes and three reach stackers.
- Integrated terminal management with state-of-the-art EDP (Modality ICMS)
- Depot management including MSC / Hapag Lloyd / CMA-CGM / Hyundai / Cosco Shipping
- Additional services such as checking and cleaning of empty containers
- Tailor-made logistics services around the sea container
- Fleet of trucks for container deliveries
- Short truck handling times at the terminal
- EDI interfaces
- Container weighing according to SOLAS standard
Personal service that actually delivers
We develop individual logistics solutions for companies in Europe. Together with you we will plan the right solution for your project!
ETK Euro Terminal Kehl GmbH